Custom Dice Logo Creation Guidelines
Custom logo Dice Face Creation Template
Logos need to be created and designed with raw printing and casting in mind. Ultra fine details can be done but multiple sharp lines and complex shapes can reduce mold life. At the end of the day this is your logo and your dice mold. We will advise changes if needed but unless it is not physically doable the final call is yours to make.
Logo tracing for quick and easy creation!
- Print this page
- Using a standard Sharpe to trace your design onto the d20 face
- Lines should be at least 3mm(1/8th) thick
- Dots, stars, ect should be at least 5mm(3/16in) diameter
- Space between features and dice face edges should be at 5mm(3/16in) apart
- The Sharpe marked area is the recessed and inked area on the die once made
It doesn’t have to be perfect! This is a quick and easy way to make sure your logo will have easy inkabilly on the die and long mold life!
EXAMPLE IMAGE OF ART AND DIE MADE FROM IT